Monday, October 6, 2008

Cadavers and Homecoming

Ok so maybe the two title words don't really fit! But I guess my two post topics do :). That's right, I work on cadavers... four of them! And-I have a public announcement/confession to make...when I look at people (i.e. friends, family, professors, grocery workers etc) I either A) see right through them and can only see muscles moving and bone/joints or B) I can only picture them dead. That's horrible I know! But funny. I guess you can decide you are studying a good amount when words just randomly go through your head that you have memorized, have dreams about it cadavers, and constantly just want to go up and start naming people's parts. Ha! Here is a brain...it's a real one, and I won't show you the whole body because that could be considered morbid.

Also homecoming! I am so excited and student government has rocked it this year. This is what the sidewalk looked like today when I walked out of class! Free cotton and candy and red punch. Wahoo!

And here is the beautiful sign I sewed. I am so proud of that sign! Ok so I know it is only two pieces of fabric sewed together, but it was a lot of fabric! And I messed up a lot. Oops. Ok have a good one all you readers. :)

No comments: